Snohomish Bike Show

Sound Harley-Davidson's first bike rally was a success. We had an excellent day weather wise until just about the time when everyone was almost finished packing up,then the rain came in buckets. It was a great day. Lots of great bikes and lots of great people. We had lots of people stop by to sign customer cards for our newsletter and have an opportunity to win a gift certificate some of our first shirts, etc. I enjoyed meeting and talking with all the folks that stopped by. I really do appreciate everyone's interest and shared excitment about our dealership. We're going to have fun together!
We had our recruiting poster up and had a lot of interest in a number of open positions. We will be cranking up our interview process starting in June. I will post a some of our openings in a separate post in case you are interested or know someone who might be.
This week at the site, work continues on roof trusses, major electrical and exterior brick.
I will post more pictures at the end of the week.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home