2007 Excitment Un-Constrained!!!!

I can hardly manage my excitement after coming back from Harley-Davidson's Summer Dealer Meeting in San Diego yesterday. Between the new bike models like the Sportster 1200 Custom, VSRC, new Twincam 96 engine, fuel injection on all bikes and 6 speed Cruise Drive transmissions, not to mention an incredible line of new parts, accessories, motorclothings and exotic paints sets, this truly is going to be a milestone year for Harley-Davidson. Oh and did I mention the CVO lines of bikes that now include a Dyna CVO and Screaming Eagle Softail Springer! And Harley didn't just bring out the new Twincam 96. They added a great line of big bore kits for those of you that need even more power and torque. We will be able to upgrade you to the 103 Big Bore kit and the down right scary 110 Big Bore option. We are ording a lot of these as we think these are going to be very popular. I know I want to experience the 110 Big Bore! :-) I could go on and on!.
We got our orders in and in a few short weeks you will be able to come and check all of the new product lines out!. Wow, new building, new dealership and now great new product line. Oh yeah, we are going to have fun. Check out all the latest product line offerings on Harley's web site,
http://www.harley-davidson.com
Well, now back to the more mundane things like getting our building finished. People are working overtime to get the facility finished. If you have gone by the dealership lately you will see that are parking lot is now paved and all the windows are in. Interior drywall and other elements are being added at a furious pace. You can hardly walk around in there as there are so many great crafts people working on the facility.
We are going to be turning on our official web site this week so keep an eye out for that http://www.soundharley.com. I will create a post hear letting everyone know when it is live.
I am looking forward to meeting all the people that have visted our blog over the last few months. (over 2000 hits so far). We are on our final push!
Well, it is beautiful out today and although I have a ton a work to do I need to go riding for a while so I am out of here for now.
Scott
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home