T-Minus 17 Days and Counting

Sorry for the long delay in updating the Blog. Not much time for sleeping now as we sweat all the last final details. You would think you were at Santa's Workshop with all the various trades working on the building now! It is really getting close now. Speaking of details, if you ever do something like this make sure you have a really good cell phone plan. I have a plan with Nextel for 1000 minutes which has always been adequate but last month I went over by about 250 minutes and boy did they slam me with a bill. This month is going to be worse as by day 6 of my billing cycle I was already over 1000 minute! Gee, we are going to have to sell a lot of bikes just to cover my Cell phone bill next month! :-) Well, enough of that ranting! I do feel better now that I got that off my chest. :-)
Ok, OK, so what's going on? Painting is done, most of the electrical work is done, sign installation has begun and the road to the parking lot from Smokey Point is almost done. It gets paved this Friday but just because it is now easy to access don't trying riding your bike into the job site or you will get nailed by our fantastic site manager. The area is a hard hat area including reflective vests and eye protection. We will be more friendly when we open, but the discipline makes sense as it is a safety issue :-) Carpeting is suppose to go in any day now. Work on the three fireplaces is started and the brick work should start very soon. And the big news is our elevator passed inspection. (now that is exciting isn't it?) For an elevator that goes up one floor you wouldn't belive the state requirements. Lastly, our service department is coming along wondefully. It is going to be a great place to baby your baby.
Legs for our crown jewel water tower arrive tomorrow so we are expecting that the tower will go up sometime next week. Most of the Sound Harley team will be out there watching this crowning achievement that day. I will post something here when I find out more. I don't think we can probably get that close as they have to bring in a large crane.
I don't have any real recent pictures. Keep forgetting to bring up the camera but will try to take some the next couple of days and get them posted either here or on our official site.
We continue to get so many well wishes from everyone and want to thank everyone who has sent one for taking the time to do so. I am personally looking forward to meeting all of you.
OK, time to go use some more cell phone minutes. Later!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home