Two Weeks In
OK, OK, I know I am deliquent in updating my Blog but I have an excuse. We opened up on 9/5 with about 60 people outside. Business continued to grow all day with about 100 people in the store at all times. The staff was a little overwhelmed as we thought everyone would be back at work with it being the first work day after the Labor Day weekend. While not as busy as our first day of operation we have been very busy since opening and have sold a lot of bikes and tons of motorclothes and parts. I want to thank everyone that has come in and given us a chance to prove ourselves.
We purposely deferred our grand opening until October to allow us to tweak our processes, continue to build inventory, finalize the punch list on the building and be ready for everyone on October 7th and 8th (Our Grand Opening).
The Sound Harley-Team is amazing. I can't say enough about the people that "Are" Sound Harley-Davidson. They put in amazing hours for the two weeks prior to openining doing anything and everything necessary to get the store opened. Nobody complained, everyone got along great and we achieved our goal even with 18 to 20 hour days.
Let us know how we are doing. I always want to hear the good, bad and the ugly. We want to exceed everyone's expectations, 100% of the time, whether you are coming in for cup of coffee or purchasing a Screaming Eagle Road King! :-)
I also want to thank the businesses around us for their warm welcome. We have received, flowers, cookies, chips and salsa, sandwiches and more from our neighbors. What a great place to be located.
More later.
Scott
We purposely deferred our grand opening until October to allow us to tweak our processes, continue to build inventory, finalize the punch list on the building and be ready for everyone on October 7th and 8th (Our Grand Opening).
The Sound Harley-Team is amazing. I can't say enough about the people that "Are" Sound Harley-Davidson. They put in amazing hours for the two weeks prior to openining doing anything and everything necessary to get the store opened. Nobody complained, everyone got along great and we achieved our goal even with 18 to 20 hour days.
Let us know how we are doing. I always want to hear the good, bad and the ugly. We want to exceed everyone's expectations, 100% of the time, whether you are coming in for cup of coffee or purchasing a Screaming Eagle Road King! :-)
I also want to thank the businesses around us for their warm welcome. We have received, flowers, cookies, chips and salsa, sandwiches and more from our neighbors. What a great place to be located.
More later.
Scott
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home