Thursday, February 15, 2007

Good Weather is Almost Here!

Gee, I just noticed that my last Blog posting was just before Christmas. I've got to get better at this blogging thing don't you think? I hope everyone had a great holiday and new year and now that it is February that you are as anxious as I am about the great weather and start of the riding season that is just around the corner! I also want to thank all of you who shopped at the store over the holidays and for all your support. I hope your experience exceeded your expectation. We are trying very hard to achieve this goal.

I was at our HOG Chapter meeting last week (btw we now have over 300 members!) and our Events Officer was reviewing the rides planned this year. I was getting so excited to hit the road. I hope to be able to get out of here a little bit this summer and do some riding. I haven't had a vacation in two years with the planning and opening of the store so a little R&R is needed plus I need to wind out the 2007 CVO Ultra Classic I purchased on some long runs!

Well we are hard at work planning a bunch of great events for the rest of the year. We've got some great things going but Kari won't let me tell you about them just yet. I won't steal her thunder so just keep watching our web and newsletters. Suffice it to say I think we are going to have a lot of fun over and around here in the months ahead.

If you want to get ahead of the rush to get your bike ready for the riding season I would suggest you get in touch with Brandy in our Service Dept. and get on the schedule so your bike is is either in your garage or on the road this summer and not sitting in our garage! We expect to start getting quite busy with service very soon.

As always, we appreciate your business and friendship and I look forward to riding with you and seeing lots of you this spring and summer. Just imagine a hot sunny day where we can wear short sleeves! (yep, I definitely need a vacation and sun! )

Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter